1. After seeing this mascara on social media, I had to order one immediately. Fingers crossed I love it!
2. I also saw this new eyeshadow on Instagram and it looks BEAUTIFUL!!! A great one and one shadow.
3. My mind is already on fall and cooler weather coming and want to grab one of these super popular beanies before they sell out once the winter comes.
4. Nothing better than a simple crewneck tee and this one has such a cute fit and look to it.
5. If you are looking for a classic and chic strappy sandal to wear with everything, these are absolutely gorgeous and so affordable!
6. This puff-sleeve sweater is a great wear now and transition into fall piece.
7. Fuzzy slipper season is coming soon (well actually I wear them year round but definitely in the fall/winter) and here are some I’m loving: these look comfy and have a harder sole perfect for wood floors, my feet need these ASAP, these are an Amazon top seller and these rainbow ones look so fun!
8. These wood dividers and containers are a great option to organize your bathroom drawers.
10. How chic are these quilted slides for under $20?
11. I’m really interested to try the new Vanilla Beige shade in this popular lip balm.
12. Just noticed that my neutral tank is back in stock! It always sells out so fast because it fits so well and is a perfect basic to wear alone or layered under blazers.
13. Personalized stationery is the best and this Etsy shop has so many great options.