1. My Sephora VIB sale order hasn’t arrived yet so I thought I would share quickly what I purchased: these lipsticks, this foundation, a replacement curling iron base, this mascara, a replacement of my favorite hair mask, a replacement of my body wash and more of my favorite cotton.
2. These earrings are currently in my cart!
3. I just got this romper in and the fit is perfection! Effortless, slouchy and so comfy.
4. It’s just about time for straw hat season and this one is so cute and under $50.
5. If you are looking for a pair of shorts to wear for more dressy occasions, these bermuda length linen shorts are so elegant.
6. I’m a sucker for edgy earrings and these ear cuffs are everything!!!
7. The most gorgeous handmade baskets! These would look gorgeous in a closet, family room or bedroom.
8. Straw bag season has arrived and here are five options that would look good with a variety of looks: this top handle tote, this circular style is so chic, this oversized style has so much flair, the perfect beach tote and this cute style with pom poms.
9. WOW! This blazer is such a stunner and major statement piece.
10. A simple neutral sandal that will go with any look.
11. A decorative jar of matches to keep near your candles.
12. These Amazon workout leggings have so many good reviews and are under $40!
13. Can’t get enough puff sleeved tops and this black one is super chic and under $25.
14. How cute are these floral print knives?!!!!
15. Leopard print wrap shirt dress – YAS!
16. A simple anorak that would be the perfect piece to throw on when running errands.