2. How chic is this chain-detail hair clip for $10?!
3. I ordered these braided sandals in nude and cannot wait to wear them!
4. These splurge slides are currently on my wishlist – I love the simple black and white pair.
6. I love to stock up on basic tanks for the spring and summer and am really loving the shape of these.
7. This spring candle scent from one of my favorite candle brands sounds so amazing.
8. If your phone, computer and tablet needs a chic upgrade, this Black-owned business has so many cute tech accessories.
9. I’ve heard these slides are so incredibly comfy and the come 4 neutral colors.
10. How gorgeous is this black and white sea print? It would be an amazing statement piece in a bedroom.
11. Target always has a great selection of candles – this one is only $16!
12. Stripes are a must have for spring especially under a trench or utility jacket and this striped hoodie is so cute and under $20.
13. I live for anything embellished and these sandals are on my radar!
15. I’m obsessed with this rose gold tote bag under $100. Such a fun way to add some glamour to a simple outfit.
16. Bloomingdale’s is having 20% off select items right now and there are a ton of great spring items included: this smocked mini dress, this leopard print puff sleeved dress, this gorgeous paisley peasant top and this pastel tweed blazer.