1. Etsy has so many great home decor finds (I rounded up a ton in this post) and love the look of these minimalist vases, the color of these vases are so gorgeous and this acrylic bath caddy is so unique!
2. This houndstooth blazer has been on my wishlist for so long. It’s so chic!
3. From the same designer as the blazer, this camel coat has also been on my wishlist for the past year. It’s the perfect oversized style.
4. These embellished sandals are back in stock this year! They always sell out so fast so I would grab a pair early if you have been eyeing them.
5. The slim fit of this jumpsuit is perfection.
6. I love the concept of this Black-owned business that offers a ton of different hosiery options in every skin tone imaginable.
7. I just started watching the documentary on the Cecil Hotel last night on Netflix and it is SO good!
8. The wrap detail on this workout top is so cute and will make it so flattering since it defines the waistline.
9. A striped tee is a great basic to add to your closet for spring and this one looks perfect. I personally would get the beige or black/white stripe.
10. My girlfriend recommended this sleep eye mask and said it is the best thing ever! I am really tempted to try it.
11. If you need a gorgeous neutral bag for spring, this one is stunning! A bit pricy but much less than most designer bags.
12. The clear sandal trend is still going strong and will be for spring and summer. This pair has a nice style and comfortable mid heel.
13. Another must have for spring is a trench coat and I’m loving the look of this one in the sage green!
14. A major splurge piece but this floral blouse is the ULTIMATE spring blouse. How stunning are those colors?!!!
15. Even though moto jackets seem like a fall/winter item, they can look so chic in spring especially in a light color. This one is on sale and fully in stock in the two lightest colors.
16. This post has turned into a spring must have posts unintentionally LOL, but I have to include one more piece – this mock neck sweater is a great basic.
17. Spring always feels like a good time to redecorate and here are few pieces I’m loving: this wall mirror, faux blossoms would look gorgeous in a large glass vase, you can never have too many wicker baskets and these woven baskets are great to use for storage and decoration.