1. I’ve been in a reading rut recently but after looking through Good Reads Best Books of 2020, I’m excited to read again!
2. This trio of masks by Peter Thomas Roth is always a top seller and the price is so good right now.
3. A great chelsea boot option for under $50.
4. I think I may gift myself these fleece lined cable knit socks for under $15!
5. One of my readers raved about this Black-owned skincare brand and I absolutely love the chic packaging!
6. This is a good looking faux olive tree – looks so real.
7. I love the idea of this reusable and collapsable coffee mug.
8. This sherpa pullover is currently in my cart – it looks like the softest thing ever!!!!
9. I think I may order these $30 faux leather leggings from Amazon and compare them to my Spanx ones.
10. I really need to downsize my wallet and ordered this card case which will save me so much space in my purse.
11. I can’t resist a nude lip so I recently ordered this new lip launch from Fenty.
12. These sneakers have a Golden Goose-esque vibe but at a fraction of the price.
13. These Adidas sneakers are on major sale and come in a ton of colors.
14. Beanies are a must have for me in the winter and this one is under $30 and comes in 9 colors!
15. I love the look of this fitness watch because it can be worn with regular clothing.
16. Initial necklaces are such a great gift idea and this one is quite affordable but looks much more expensive.