1. I ordered this educational subscription box for Miles for Christmas. I love that there is something that he can do each month!
2. I really want to try this high-frequency wand – it’s supposed to be great for helping to treat stubborn breakouts and blemishes.
3. I’m always checking H&M new home arrivals because they have the cutest yet affordable home decor pieces. Here are a few that I’m loving: this plant pot, the perfect neutral throw, this coat rack that would be so cute in a kid’s room and this round marble tray is currently in my cart.
5. I want to live in this wrap jumpsuit!
6. I’m obsessed with the new colorway of these Nike Air Max sneakers. Neutral perfection!
7. This jelly cleanser is next on my list to try.
8. I love dainty jewelry and this Black-owned business has so many chic pieces!
11. How cute are these (subtle) holiday print pajamas?
12. If you don’t want to get fully dressed up at home this year, these rhinestone chandelier earrings (that are on sale for under $25) are a fun way to add some sparkle to a jeans and sweater look.
13. Anthropologie is having 40% off all clothing this weekend (WOW!) so here are a few of my picks: this blouse is always a top seller, this colorblock loungewear set is so cute, this duster cardigan looks so cozy and comes in a bunch of colors and these faux leather joggers are a fun alternative to denim.
14. As a full embracer of the cozy life, these fuzzy slides are on my wish list!