1. The last Amazon sweater dress I purchased was a total fail but this one looks so much more promising!
2. I swear by silk fabrics for my pillowcase, hair ties and now my face masks and this female Black-owned business has tons of great silk fabric products!
3. If you are looking for an affordable moto jacket, I have this one in white and it’s such a great fit and under $45!
4. Lug sole boots are all the rage this season and this is one of the best pairs I’ve seen.
5. I want to make popcorn just to eat it out of this cute ceramic bowl!
6. How chic are these houndstooth pillow covers for under $15?
7. This chunky sweater is currently sitting in my cart. I love how simple it is but the draping looks so perfect.
9. The packaging on these new Chanel eyeshadows are really tempting me!
10. A total splurge but these mesh flats are so incredibly chic.
11. J.Crew always does some of the best basic sweater staples and this chunky turtleneck looks like the perfect fall closet addition.
12. I’ve heard great things about these over the knee flat boots and I love the pointy toe.
13. The crisscross neck detail on this hoodie makes it a bit more interesting than a basic black sweatshirt.
14. The Shopbop sale ends today (here’s my blog post sharing all details + my looks on sale) but here are a few things not to miss: this camel coat is a timeless piece that will be in your closet for years, this top is perfect for the holidays and this is one of the best faux fur leopard coats I’ve seen!