1. How chic are these velvet pumpkins?! I love the jewel tones and all the different sizes.
2. H&M is great for basic chunky sweaters and I love this one for only $25!
3. I actually like wearing cropped sweatshirts and jackets when I’m going to workout, so this camo raincoat is really calling my name.
5. This is the dreamiest Free People sweater.
6. I love a good faux jewelry moment and this eternity band is so pretty.
7. If you need some good chunky blankets to cozy up under this fall, here are a few: this one and this one from Target, I have a similar woven one from Etsy that I love, this one comes in so many gorgeous fall colors and this one has a sherpa fabric underneath which would make it so warm!
9. If you are in need of gorgeous stationery, this Black-owned business has so many great options.
10. I have received quite a few requests to review this luxe bronzer and I can’t decide if I want to try it? Anyone use it and love it?
11. I love the details on this bar cart!
12. Another great oversized cozy sweater that will look great with jeans and leggings.
13. I’m obsessed with all of Pottery Barn’s Halloween decor.
14. Lululemon Align leggings on sale!
15. These neutral fuzzy slippers are currently sitting in my cart.