1. As someone who has a closet full of mostly neutrals, I am really drawn to color for spring and summer!
2. Tatcha launched a new sunscreen and I am dying to try it!
3. I was in desperate need of new bath towels and ordered these from Amazon and am loving them.
4. Oooh a new body scrub from Kate Somerville just launched. I love her Exfolikate so this looks really interesting.
5. These splurge sandals are on my wishlist.
6. Green is having a major moment right now and will be huge throughout spring and summer – these hoop earrings are a great way to add a bit of color into your outfit without committing to an entire look.
7. I ordered these nude sandals and can’t wait to wear them this spring!
8. How cute is this straw tote? The pearl detail is so chic!
9. This jumpsuit is currently in my Amazon cart – it looks so comfy.
10. I plan to get these Free People shorts in a few more colors. They are super high waisted and have built in underwear.
11. I just started watching Pieces of Her on Netflix and it’s so good!
12. I bought these sandals last year and wore them so much. They are $50, waterproof and come in a ton of different prints.