In addition to the items I shared above, here are all the retailers currently having sales along with a few more great pieces to check out:
There are designer sales galore going on right now so I wanted to pull together my picks from each one and highlight some items not to miss.
1. Leopard dress – The fit and print of this dress are absolute perfection.
2. Ruffled poplin top – I love how the model is wearing this on the site – cropped white jeans, slides and a structured bag. I would style it the exact way!
3. Fendi bucket bag – It’s red. It’s got logos all over. This is not a subtle bag but I have to admit I absolutely love it.
4. Cult Gaia Acrylic Bag – I love my Cult Gaia bag and have had it for years. The clear acrylic makes this one on trend with all the clear accessories that are out now and it will easily work with any color palette.
5. Sunglasses – I thought the shape of these was a mix of classic and unique. And the sides have the coolest design and detail.
6. Denim skirt – The chicest looking denim skirt. I would wear this with a band tee and golden goose sneakers – it’s dressed down with an edge.
7. Strappy sandals – These sandals will never go out of style and will be the ultimate shoe to wear with any fancy dress. And the heel height is only 3.5 inches so they are easy to walk around in!
8. Bow blouse – Perfect for work with a pencil skirt or worn with jeans and a pump for a date night.
9. Golden Goose sneakers (rainbow glitter detail, black star detail and silver) – I have three pairs of Golden Goose sneakers and have been wearing them for years. They are by far my most worn category of shoes because they are incredibly comfortable and go with so many different outfits. They are worth the splurge in my opinion.
10. Sequined chiffon dress – If you have a formal wedding or fancy function coming up this summer, this dress is such a stunner.
11. Chloe bag – I have two Chloe bags and absolutely adore them. This one is a great size to keep just the essentials and can be worn cross body or with the top handle.
12. Saint Laurent bag – The color, size and style of this bag make it a classic and so wearable. This is definitely worth the splurge.