The best part about spring and summer (besides the sunshine and amazing weather) is the clothing is always more affordable! LOL Boots and coats are normally more expensive than a cute sundress. There are a ton of great options under $100 and I pulled together ones for all different occasions in today’s post.
1. Floral midi dress – The top on this dress is conservative but the high slit makes it so youthful and fun!
2. Side slit midi dress – Clearly I am into slits right now and this dress is so elegant and perfect for a summer formal wedding.
3. Midi sundress – Give me a big hat, straw tote and sandals and I am ready for a picnic in this look.
4. Poplin striped maxi dress – Another tie waist dress which I am always drawn to because they accentuate the waistline and are often the most flattering styles for me.
5. Off shoulder ruffle dress – This would be the best dress if you are a bride to be and need a rehearsal or shower dress.
6. Striped belted minidress – Stripes, v-neck and belted – this is basically my ideal style dress.
7. Checkered minidress – I can see this one dressed up with strappy sandals and a cute clutch for a summer evening out.
8. Wrap dress – Another classic wrap dress that is timeless. It can be worn now and for many years to come.
9. One-shoulder midi dress – I adore a one shoulder style because it gives drama while still being a tad more modest than a strapless style. And the dark color and simple stripes make this a great dress to wear into fall.
10. Tie-waist sundress – I am always drawn to rainbow print and this would be a great casual dress for sightseeing. Add some sneakers, a denim jacket and cross body bag to complete the look!
Shop more dresses under $100
Lookbook, motherhood, spring fashion | May 12, 2019
Maree: Dress (more sizes here) | Wedges | Bag | Sunglasses | Necklace Miles: Outfit | Shoes | Sunglasses | Stroller