10 Skincare Products To Splurge On During the Sephora VIB Sale
November,10 2018 | Beauty Bits, Skincare
The second part of the Sephora VIB event is currently going on (it runs from 11/9-11/12) and all VIB members can receive 20% off with code: VIBBONUS. Now is the time to grab any skincare items you have been wanting to splurge on, so I thought I would give my top 10 recommendations.
1. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence – I have been using this essence for years and it’s truly worth the hype. For me, it helps even out my skin tone, refine my skin’s texture, firm the skin and hydrate it. You only need the smallest amount (and I recommend pouring it into your hand rather than using a cotton pad) so it lasts quite a long time!
2. Sunday Riley Good Genes – I will never stop singing this serum’s praises. I love it! It’s been a staple for me for years because it works instantly. It brightens the skin, retexturizes it, helps target fine lines and overall makes my skin look brand new!
3. SK-II Facial Treatment Cleansing Oil – I call this cleanser “liquid silk” because it’s so smooth. This cleansing oil removes all my makeup, cleanses my skin and leaves it feeling hydrated and plump.
4. Drunk Elephant Babyfacial – This gives me baby skin like no other exfoliating mask I currently own. I jokingly say that it will power wash your skin. In other words, IT’S STRONG. But goodness, my skin has never felt so soft!
5. Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Intensive Recovery Ampoules – I love the Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair, but these ampoules take it up a notch. They are hydrating and instantly help to calm and repair my skin. I find that especially in the winter I really benefit from the extra nourishment that these ampoules give.
6. Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser – Truly one of THE best exfoliating cleansers I have ever used! Gentle enough to be used daily – this really helps smooth out rough texture without ever irritating my skin.
7. Sunday Riley CEO Serum – This is one of my top 2 favorite vitamin c serums. It makes my skin incredibly bright, targets uneven texture and wears beautifully under makeup. Plus, I love the milky, smooth texture (most vitamin c serums can feel sticky which drives me crazy).
8. Eve Lom Rescue Mask – This mask truly rescues my skin! There is nothing it doesn’t tackle. It helps decongest the skin, removes impurities, gently exfoliates, calms and conditions. I’ve been using it for years and am never without a tube.
9. SK-II Facial Treatment Sheet Masks – These are the rolls royce of sheet masks. They intensley hydrate and I can see an immediate difference after using them. A must have for any upcoming holiday parties or events!
10. Sunday Riley Juno Oil – With winter just around the corner, this oil will deliver every last bit of nourishment your skin needs (whether it is dry or oily). And what really wows me about this oil is how glowy my skin looks after using it regularly!
What did you buy from the Sephora sale?! Let me know!
Beauty Bits, Video | November 09, 2018
Today’s video is a tutorial using the Natasha Denona Gold palette which is a great option for the upcoming holiday season. Enjoy and don’t forget to subscribe!