|Coat | Turtleneck | Jeans | Boots | Bag | Beanie|
I love this time of year because there are so many great deals from now until early January! Here are some retailers that I love to shop at that are currently having sales:
1. Express – everything is 40% off right now! This chenille cardigan looks so comfortable, my sequined leggings are still available (I wore them here) and there are tons of great sweater options included.
2. Anthropologie – all cozy items are currently 30% off right now (look at all this loungewear goodness on sale!). These joggers I wore here are included in the sale, these chenille leggings look like something I want to put on right now, I’m currently burning this candle for the holidays and it’s included and there are also tons of pillows and throws on sale right now too!
3. J.Crew – Still tons of sales going on at J. Crew both for full priced things and sale items. This parka is 50% off and such a great piece, my fair isle sweater is still on sale (I’m wearing it here), their smoking loafers are so chic, my fuzzy fleece that I wore here is 50% off, now is a great time to pick up a pair of basic denim or one of their pajama sets which I have quite a few of!
4. Club Monaco – They are having their friends and family event this weekend so you can get 25% off your purchase. My recommendation is to go straight for their coats – they are the best.
5. Sephora – There is promotion going on for all Beauty Insider members to get a certain amount of any order over $75! Great time to pick up some last minute gift sets (here is a post on 8 of my favorite sets).
7. Colleen Rothschild – She always has great sales around this time and is currently having another promotion. Her cleansing balm and sheer renewal cream are two products I repurchase over and over.
8. Pottery Barn – They are doing 25% off sitewide and Pottery Barn Kids is included too! They always have such cute mirror options (this is the one I have in Miles’ room).
9. West Elm – Currently they have 20% off furniture + 25% off everything else.