We are still smack dab in the middle of winter, but I can’t help but begin to look at warm weather clothing in anticipation of spring (and summer YAY!). Here is a round-up of pieces perfect for when the temps begin to warm up:
1. Floral maxi dress
– This dress would be perfect for any spring or summer weddings.
2. Black one piece swimsuit
– I have tried this swimsuit on before and it is one of the most flattering styles and cuts ever.
3. Green floral dress
– The print on this dress is absolutely gorgeous and is great for a spring or summer night out.
4. Denim shorts
are my all time favorite denim shorts, but are a bit of a splurge. This pair has a similar look but at a much better price point.
6. Straw hat
– I love a hat any time of the year and a straw hat is a necessity for spring/summer!
7. Hoop earrings
– The natural wood ombre style of these hoop earrings make them a great neutral to wear with any outfit.
8. Leopard espadrilles
– As a serious leopard lover, these immediately caught my eye. I would wear them with a simple white tee and denim shorts.
– There is nothing like a classic pair of cat eye sunglasses.
10. Black jumpsuit
– This jumpsuit would make a great beach cover-up or easy piece to throw on with sandals and a cute straw tote.
11. Pompom tote
– This could be a beach bag or an everyday tote and is only $35!
12. Yellow sundress
– This dress, a big straw hat, strappy sandals and a cute tote is exactly how I want to dress all spring and summer.