Yes, I know the palm print trend has been around for a bit already, but to be honest I still love it! I’ve seen other cute novelty prints like pineapples
pop up here and there, but I am still drawn to palm prints whenever I see them. In fact, I recently snagged these pjs
that I wore in a recent Instagram
and love them! Here are some other fun palm print pieces I found this week:
1. Tie Back Top
– While this set would look great worn together, I love that the pieces would look great individually as well.
2. Beach Towel
– Besides bringing this towel to the beach, I want to hang it up as a piece of wall art! The shades of pink and green are perfection!
3. Water pitcher
– This pitcher is adorable for outdoor dining and summertime picnics. And it’s under $18!
4. Slide sandals
– Online these look like nothing special, but I have seen them worn by various people on Instagram and blogs and absolutely adore them. The pointy toe is always my preferred shoe shape and the print is a great way to add a bold statement to a monochromatic or neutral outfit.
5. One Shoulder Blouse
– I’ve been in love with one shoulder and off the shoulder anything this season, and the coloring in this blouse is so romantic and chic. I can see it styled with white jeans and strappy sandals for a fun night out look.
6. Loafer Mules
– I can see these worn with wide leg linen pants, a crop top and adorable straw tote, right?! And the bit of contrasting prints that will peek out around the shoe when wearing make these such a unique find!
7. Stella McCartney Bag
– Since this is such a splurge bag I would be hesitant to get a seasonal print, but the fact that the color palette is black and white makes it more wearable and timeless. And of course the metal chain detailing gives it a slightly edgy feel.
– Just like we change our clothing from season to season, it is also fun to change home decor to match the time of year. These could be cute on outdoor furniture or even as an accent pillow in an oversized chair.
9. Pleated Midi Skirt
– The shape of this midi skirt, the bow detail at the waist and the subtle yet still bold print made me fall in love with this. It’s a great piece for a summer wedding, a night out or dressed down with a tank and cute flats.