- NARS Climax Mascara – this was a surprise to me that I loved it so much but I did!
- REN Cleansing Balm – I have loved this cleansing balm for years – it’s incredibly gentle yet still so effective.
- It Cosmetics CC Cream Oil-Free Matte – No surprise here since it was my most read blog post!
- Dior Backstage Foundation – I have worn this foundation a ton over the past few months and raved about it non-stop.
- T3 Whirl Trio – I’ve been using this curling iron for a few years and it’s still one of the best.
- Wrap Cardigan – No surprise here! I know from your feedback that you guys love my loungewear and cozy pieces that I share on Instagram and the blog. This wrap sweater is a must and sells out fast so many of you took my advice and purchased it early! (see me wearing it here)
- Western ankle boots – I bought these during the Anniversary sale and am so glad I did. I’ve received the most messages about these boots since buying them so it makes sense that these were the second most purchased item! (see me wearing them here)
- Kate Spade cropped pjs – Keeping the cozy theme going, these pjs were loved by so many of you. (see me wearing them here)
- Faux leather leggings – These were actually featured on an insta-stories try-on haul I did and are the same ones I am wearing in today’s post. The price is amazing and the fit is perfect – these are a fall must have!
- My favorite joggers – These have actually been in my top 5 best selling items on my blog since I first featured them this summer. I regularly receive messages from many of you that purchased them and have fallen in love with them too! (see me wearing them here)
Be sure to check out the newest pieces I added to The Fall Shop!
Shop all the top items from the past few months: