I shared my favorite beauty products from 2018
, so today’s post is all about my favorite fashion items! These were the best pieces I purchased and would recommend again and again. I showed all of them in the pictures above, but will give a quick blurb about each below:
1. My #1 best fashion purchase from last year was definitely these denim shorts
. They fit like a dream, are incredibly comfortable and are a great length so your bum doesn’t hang out. Ha!
2. I wore these wedges
almost every single day during the summer and fall and I am so excited to see them back again this year!! And in a few additional colors…
3. I bought these coated jeans
in December but it wasn’t even a question whether they would make it on to this list – I am crazy for these jeans!
4. My biggest splurge of the year was this Gucci bag
I bought in January and I still reach for it all the time.
5. I discovered Lisi Lerch this summer and fell in love with these earrings
. What I love most about her brand is every style can be made with a post or clip-on back!
7. After the Nordstrom Anniversary sale, I stated that these booties
were my favorite purchase from the sale and I still feel that way. In fact, they are one of my best shoe purchases from the entire year.
8. I do like to splurge on sunglasses, but wasn’t sure I wanted to spend over $400 on these designer heart shaped sunglasses
. I found these on Amazon
which were under $20 and they are one of my most worn sunglasses! I adore the shape and they have held up quite well for the price point.
9. Sadly these pumps
have already sold out but I hope a few of you picked them up before they did. Even though they have a higher heel than what I normally wear, they are ridiculously comfortable, easy to walk in and look much more expensive than they were.
10. I wasn’t the only person who adored these joggers
– sooooo many of you purchased them too and told me how much you loved them. I also picked them up in black and thank goodness I did because it looks like the style is being discontinued! So sad!
11. I have these jeans
in a few washes, but the gray ones ended up being the ones I wore the most. The fit is absolute perfection and I am currently deciding which shade to buy next.
12. Everyone should have a basic camisole in their wardrobe and this one
is amazing! The price is under $40, the fit is so flattering and it comes in a wide variety of colors. You won’t be disappointed with this piece.
That’s it! My 12 favorite fashion items from last year – I still wear all of them regularly and foresee them continuing to be staples in my closet for a long time.
Did you pick up any of these pieces? What was your favorite fashion item you bought this past year?