There is nothing better than being cozy during the holidays (frankly I love it any time of the year). I am someone that is always cold so anything that keeps me warm is a great gift idea. Here are some options for the homebody/loungewear loving/give me all the cozy people in your life:
1. First things first is a cozy robe. My mom bought me this one
last year and I still wear it every single day. And in the winter, you can find me wearing it over my clothes when I’m around the house. Here is a post
of me wearing it.
3. If you have followed me for awhile you will know I love pajama sets (this post
shares my favorite brand of all)! Here are a few that caught my eye – these
come in so many different prints, this print
is so elegant, I love the rainbow stripes
on this set and this is the set
I wear all the time.
4. Next up is loungewear. There is a definite difference between pajamas and loungewear (true loungewear lovers know this LOL). This loungewear set
is on my wishlist, this one
has the most gorgeous lace detail and this is a great set
for the price (currently on sale)!
6. If my robe is not nearby, I have been known to drape myself in a throw or blanket and walk around the house. This blanket
has been on my wishlist for ages, and I love the look of this one
with the pom poms and if I was really going to splurge I would get this cable knit one
7. One of my favorite things to do when I am lounging around is listen to my audiobooks. Stan bought me these wireless headphones
a few months ago and they were the best gift ever!
8. For those that may not love slippers and would rather wear socks, these
look so comfy and warm.
10. Fuzzy pullovers are everywhere this year and I love them both around the house and when I’m out and about running errands. This is the one
I just wore the other day (see it here
), I also love the heart detail on this one
and this one
has a ton of great reviews.