1. How cute is this puffer coat from Target?! Love that you can cinch the waist.
2. I’m thinking of replacing the real fiddle leaf fig tree in my office for this faux olive tree.
3. These fingerless faux fur gloves are so cute!
4. My love for lug soles continues with these loafers.
5. This beauty brand was one of the most requested for me to test next so I just bought a bunch of things from the line to try!
6. I live for a cozy beanie during the winter and this one is currently in my cart. So simple yet chic.
7. I updated all my Revolve favorites here!
8. For all my statement ring lovers, these floral stone cocktail rings are so beautiful.
9. I really want a simple black tote and this one looks perfect!
10. I want to live in some form of this outfit all through January.
11. These slippers look just like Ugg slippers but at a fraction of the price!
12. A total splurge but this top handle tote is so elegant and perfect for those that want a statement bag without any logos.
13. I LOVE fairisle print especially in the winter and this sweater is a great piece to wear for years to come (and it’s so affordable).