1. I just ordered this dish drying tray for next to my kitchen sink because it’s much more aesthetically pleasing than anything else I’ve seen! It looks so minimal and chic.
2. I’m ready to start buying all the fall candles!
4. A few chic Amazon home finds: this marble tray, this wooden cutting board is great for a charcuterie platter, these ceramic vases are so chic and these eucalyptus branches are great to add some greenery to a room.
5. These faux leather trousers are currently in my cart (and they are under $85!!).
6. This face oil is next on my wish list to try.
7. I have just finished the latest episode of 9 Perfect Strangers on Hulu and it is SOOOO good!!
8. I’m obsessed with the look of this two tone rope chain necklace.
9. As a headband AND neutrals lover, this one is brings both together perfectly.
10. How adorable are these kids’ lunchbox notes? I would totally do something like this for Miles!
11. A bit of a splurge but I love the look of this diamond bar necklace.
12. Shirt jackets/shackets are still going to be a huge trend this fall and this one from Target is so cute and a great price point!
13. THIS ruffle front jacket!! Such a gorgeous statement piece.