Car Coat | Sweater | Jeans | Boots | Bag | Sunglasses
1. I’ve watched two really amazing shows this past week – The Queen’s Gambit on Netflix and The Undoing on HBO. Highly recommend both!
2. I love the look of these snakeskin ankle booties. The heel looks comfortable too!
3. How chic is this plaid car coat? It looks so much more expensive than it is.
4. I’m really intrigued by this new glow powder from Tarte! It comes in so many different shades.
5. This leopard print maxi dress is such a stunner and under $40! I have a feeling this will sell out quickly.
7. This holiday candle is currently sitting in my cart.
8. Another great candle brand that has the most chic packaging is this Black-owned brand called Alexandra Winbush. Love her minimalist packaging.
9. This oversized faux fur jacket looks like the coziest thing ever.
10. This faux diamond eternity band is a nice option for someone that wants to add a bit of sparkle to their ring stack or a substitute for a wedding ring if you want to leave yours at home for certain occasions.
11. I’m so intrigued by this cryosphere ball which you use on different parts of the body to help with inflammation and boost recovery.
12. The perfect neutral throw blanket.
13. OMG, these pearl napkin rings are so gorgeous!
14. If you want a cute puffer jacket but don’t want to spend a ton, this leopard print one from Amazon has tons of good reviews. This one is a bit pricier but GAP always has sales so you can snag it at a great price.
15. I’m on a beanie kick right now and ordered a few basic ones from J.Crew and also just came across this cute simple black one.
16. These leather studded Christmas trees may be the chicest holiday decor item I have ever seen!
17. A major splurge but these black patent leather ankle boots are absolutely stunning.