Here are all my favorite finds from the week!
1. Even though spring is almost here, I still love wearing my fuzzy slippers around the house non-stop. I found these on Amazon and love all the colors + price point!
2. I’m always looking to try a new lip balm and I’ve heard great things about this one.
3. Here are some good comfy basics from H&M: love this oversized hoodie, these sweatpants come in so many great colors and this is a great basic crewneck sweatshirt that you can wear with joggers or pants.
4. If you need a cute pair of white sneakers, these have a classic look to them and are under $35.
5. A great and cozy work from home sweater that you can wear with leggings.
6. These slides look so much like the Hermes ones but at a fraction of the price.
7. Leopard mules! So chic.
8. If you need a defuzzer for your sweaters, this one is only $15!
9. I’ve seen so many people trying these chin lifting masks and I think I need to get some. They look ridiculous but if they work I don’t care! LOL
10. I’m really interested to try this new mineral sunscreen.
11. I always want to try every new mascara that comes out! This one is supposed to be a big volumizing formula.
12. This is the perfect suede moto jacket for spring – the color is gorgeous and would go with so many things!