Friday Finds 12.8
1. This oversized satin blazer is absolutely gorgeous! A great piece to wear during the holiday season but would also look great for a regular night out.
2. I have my wrapping paper laying all over my office closet and need this organizer. I can keep all my wrapping paper in one place.
3. The Lululemon scuba sweatshirts are so comfy and this new quilted version is so cute.
4. I just ordered this sparkly rose colored lip balm (a bit of a splurge) and am so excited to try it! I hope it’s not too sheer.
5. Fair Isle print is one of my favorite winter prints to wear and I just got this sweater the other day and it is truly the softest thing ever! So cozy and I love the fit.
6. I have never tried these makeup brushes before but have always heard amazing things. I received a few the other day and will be testing them out this weekend. They are all 50% off right now too!
7. How cute are these Christmas cocktail toothpicks?! Perfecting for a charcuterie platter or holiday entertaining.
8. These picture frames are such a unique style and would make an amazing gift.
9. This bag is INSANELY EXPENSIVE but truly a work of art. The gold and silver together are absolutely beautiful. A true statement piece.
10. This large bucket bag is giving The Row vibes but is under $60 (versus thousands of dollars for The Row!).
11. I want to add every single new arrival from Varley to my cart. It all looks so cozy and comfy.
12. These huge illuminating powders from Chanel are so beautiful. I can’t decide if I want to try one or not but that packaging is really pulling me in. LOL
13. So over the top but these pom pom slides look so comfy.