1. If you don’t want to decorate with bats for Halloween, these butterflies are a cute alternative!
2. Love the look of this shoulder bag from Amazon – such a good price and so simple and chic.
3. A sequin tee is a great basic to have for the holidays to pair with a skirt, pants or jeans and this one comes in a few colors.
4. I know shorts are typically for summer, but faux leather shorts with tights and boots looks so great. I love the look of this pair.
5. This is a great simple white blouse with just a bit of detail to make it interesting!
6. It’s not even Halloween yet, but I am scrolling all the new Christmas decor I want to put in Miles’ room.
8. This very popular highlighting and contouring palette has now come out in a bunch of different shades.
9. THIS. NEW. DIOR. EYESHADOW. PALETTE. GORGEOUS!!!!!
10. The new holiday Diptyque candles have launched. The packaging is beautiful as always.
11. Shop all my updated discount codes here.