1. I am all about faux leather everything in fall and these shorts would look so great with a turtleneck and tights!
2. How cute are these skeleton tumblers?
3. Shop all my updated Revolve favorites here.
4. I’ve been hearing so many things about using a pink loose powder to brighten and I think I’m going to try this one.
5. These Halloween beverage napkins would go so well with the skeleton tumblers.
6. I think I’m going to start using faux pumpkins for my porch so that way I can reuse them each year – this one, this one and this one are currently in my cart.
7. This dress would be great for fall family photos.
8. I can’t even pick my faves because all of Ann Taylor’s new arrivals look like fall perfection!
9. I’m still burning all my fall candles, but am already buying some holiday ones.
10. Lug sole boots are still going strong for fall/winter and these are a great option for wearing with either jeans or dresses.
11. I live for a good cape/wrap situation and this one is absolutely gorgeous!