1. OMG these sandals!!! They are such a fun statement sandal to dress up a simple sundress.
2. I have to be honest – I had quite a few velour tracksuits back in the day and am secretly loving they are making a comeback.
3. How gorgeous is the print on this one piece swimsuit?!
4. I did not know that La Perla released beauty and this mascara has me really intrigued.
5. A great throw-everything-in tote for the beach and it’s under $20.
6. This iridescent bucket bag is absolutely gorgeous! A fun way to add color into your spring wardrobe while still keeping it neutral.
7. This straw tote is a splurge but so classic and chic.
8. A great spring/summer closet staple – a crochet sweater tee.
9. J. Crew always has great outerwear basics and this hooded trench is a piece you will have for years to come.
10. This brand has so many good neutral pillow covers – I love all the simple patterns and designs.
11. Target has so many good activewear items right now and this sports bra looks like it would be so comfortable and give great support.
12. This dress is such a great workwear piece and for a daytime spring occasion and it’s under $40!
13. If you aren’t a dress lover, this jumpsuit would be perfect to wear to a wedding.