– Amazon (runs TTS, I’m wearing a small) | Wedges
– Treasure & Bond (these colors
are on sale!) | Bag – Street Level (similar here
) | Sunglasses – Illesteva (similar here
) | Headband
– Lele Sadoughi
This looks like an outfit post even though the topic is Amazon buys – and that’s because my dress is actually from Amazon! My girlfriend was raving about all the clothes she bought from there so I decided to take a browse around to see what I could find. I ended up buying this dress and another long maxi style to wear to the pool. I loved both pieces and am really intrigued to try more items in the future. If you have any recent Amazon clothing buys that you loved, let me know in the comments and leave me a link to check them out! In addition to this dress, I’m sharing all the other random things I’ve purchased over the past month and whether anything was a major miss. If you are interested, you can read my other previous Amazon posts here
1. Long Maxi Dress
– I wasn’t sure I would like this dress because it does run very big, but after trying it on I thought it would be a great pool cover-up or outfit to wear to the beach. I tied a knot in the front and loved how it looked styled that way.
2. Reusable snack bag
– I use so many ziploc bags with Miles that I wanted a reusable option. This bag is perfect and I am thinking of getting the larger sizes next!
3. Window gels for Miles
– These were a major miss for Miles because he ended up tearing them up after 5 minutes. If your kids love stickers or are at an age where they won’t pull everything apart, these are a great toy. But sadly Miles was not into them and destroyed them immediately.
4. Hangers for Miles’ clothes
– Even though I love buying clothes for Miles, I forgot to think about what types of hangers to put them all on. Right now I have most of his clothes in drawers but some things needed to be hung and these hangers are the perfect size!
5. Fashion tape
– I am never without a tin of this stuff! It is the best solution for button down shirts and dresses to keep them from gaping open.
7. Hedgehog toy for Miles
– This is a great learning toy for helping with motor skills, color recognition and more. Miles loves putting the quills in the holes (and then will go put them in random places around the house too #toddlers).
8. Water Drawing Mat
– This is great because it’s a coloring mat that doesn’t actually have any color so there is no mess or clean up! The mat itself is striped with various colors and you fill the pens and brushes with water to make the colors show up.
9. Floaties for Miles
– I asked for recommendations on my insta-stories of the best floaties to buy for Miles to use in the pool. These were hands down the most recommended! Sadly they didn’t arrive in time for our visit to the pool yesterday but should be here this week.
10. Water table
and sand table
– These are both an absolute hit with him. I especially love how the sand table is raised off the ground and has a lid so it doesn’t get dirty and surprisingly Miles doesn’t make that much of a mess.
11. Snack container
– THE best snack containers! Miles can walk around with them and they never spill.
12. Sensitive toothpaste
– My teeth recently began to feel very sensitive to both cold and hot things and this toothpaste has really been helping!
13. Cleaning wipes
– I don’t think I will ever buy any other type of household wipes again! These are effective, safe and the scent is minty. They make all our surfaces smell so fresh.
14. B-12 supplement
– I follow the Medical Medium on Instagram
and he recommended this B-12 supplement and I decided to try it. I have noticed a significant difference in my energy level since taking. There are many benefits to taking a B-12 supplement that he discusses on his blog
15. Bubble bath
– This is the bubble bath I use for Miles a few times a week and I was in need of a repurchase.