Since last week’s post was focused on the palm print trend, I wasn’t planning on doing a round up on another pattern but frankly I have been drawn to blue and white striped pieces lately (remember this top and this dress?). So I figured I would share a few of my favorites.
1. Table Lamp – This lamp is such a statement piece! It’s so versatile and would look cute in a bedroom, sitting room or in a nautical themed room at a beach house.
2. Beyond Yoga x Kate Spade Sports Bra – Half the part of working out is looking cute, amiright?! This Kate Spade collaboration is so cute and the sports bra is a great piece to pair with solid leggings or buy the matching pants. See the full collection here.
3. Superga Striped Sneakers – I can see these sneakers worn with white jeans and a chambray top for summer. And a straw bag of course!
4. Frill Sleeve Dress – I love all stripes equally so the larger ones on this dress are what instantly drew me in. And the sleeve detail gives it a feminine edge.
5. Stripe Cloister Top – For those that prefer an even bigger statement sleeve, this top really delivers. But the very small stripes help to balance out its boldness.
6. Kate Spade 4 Piece Place Setting – Stripes don’t have to be just for clothing – this place setting combines a few different patterns but looks so cohesive. This would be a great option for an outdoor entertaining this summer.
7. Madewell Skirt (also available here) – This skirt looks easy and breezy and something that would be so comfortable. I would wear it with a simple white tee and wedge sandals.
8. Accent Pillow – One of my favorite ways to change up home decor from season to season is with pillows. These striped ones come in a few different colors and really feel like summer to me.
9. Striped Maxi Dress – I feel like this dress checks off all the boxes – you can wear a normal bra with it, it’s fitted at the waist and flares out which tends to be the most flattering cut for many women and the stripes are vertical which helps to elongate the body. So much goodness in one dress.
10. Wedge Espadrilles – I already have these wedges in a neutral beige (last seen here) and I swear they are some of the most comfortable shoes I own! This striped pair is fun but still looks quite neutral because of the color palette.
11. Sleeveless Woven Top – The bow details on the shoulders make this a bit more interesting than a regular ol’ striped sleeveless blouse. I would wear it with high waisted jeans and slides to keep it casual.
12. Tory Burch Miller Sandals – I’m not the biggest fan of these Tory Burch logo sandals but there is something about the striped version that instantly caught my eye!
13. Wildfox Sweatpants (also available here) – I love stripes even in my loungewear. The bright blue color makes it a bit more whimsical and fun for an ultra casual look.
Which is your favorite piece out of all my picks?!! I think the maxi dress would be mine. Such a chic and classic dress.