It was nail polish heavy this month when it came to my favorites, but when something is good, it’s good. Some new colors were discovered, while at the same time some old classics were revisited. I’m shocked to admit a brow pencil (as boring as that sounds) made the list, and a lip color that should be no surprise to any of you, and some stellar skincare that made quite an impression. Here is a look at the list:
1. REN Micro Polish Cleanser
– Sometimes you just need a good ol’ face scrub to get the job done. This is refreshing and easy to use as just
a cleanser, which is rare for exfoliators.
2. Dermalogica Oil Free Matte SPF 30
– My life will never be the same if this product ever gets discontinued. It’s hydrating, lightweight and wait for it…..MATTE. It often seems odd when cream products that provide a good deal of moisture for the skin, also dry down to a matte finish, but this one must have magic in it. For real.
3. Hourglass Arch Brow Sculpting Pencil in Soft Brunette
– I don’t care if I never use another brow pencil again in my life – this one wins hands down over all of them. The color is perfect as it has a slight gray-brown tinge, which looks great with dark hair, and the texture is smooth and waxy which helps to keep any stray hairs in place. The spoolie at the end is the real winner – small, soft and amazing at evenly distributing the color throughout the brow when brushed through. Your brows will never be the same after this – trust me.
4. NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Biscayne Park
– A fellow blogger friend, Sarah
, recommended this color to me knowing the obsession I have with nude/natural lip colors. And welp, it became a favorite in the first week I used it. What does that tell you?
5. Essie Polish in Sunday Funday
– A bright coral that was on my toes almost all summer. The delicate shimmer gave it a shine without looking like a disco ball landed on my fingers. See a swatch here
6. Essie Polish in Mint Candy Apple
– If you haven’t heard of this color, my heart feels so sorry for you. Sorry that you have been missing out on the most amazing mint shade for years and years and years. An opaque, bold, bright pastel – I know, I couldn’t believe it either. See a swatch here
7. Essie Polish in For The Twill Of It
– By far the most amazing color of the fall – Essie really knocked it out of the park with this launch. Slightly gritty looking, while still being feminine. Probably the most unique color you will see this season. See a swatch here
Need more beauty shopping inspiration? Click here
to see all my past favorites.
Have you entered my MAC Lipstick giveaway?!! I am giving away 3 great fall shades to add to your collection! Click here to enter.
Shop all my favorites here: