- The one time of the year when turkey decor is ok…and these are quite cute as centerpieces.
- For a more classic and elegant option, this brass and globe centerpiece is stunning.
- This ‘Give Thanks’ banner is cute for the kids’ table.
- I want these napkins for any time of the year not necessarily Thanksgiving – the velvet border is gorgeous!
- Pillows are a great way to add a touch of decor to a room. This accent pillow is a great neutral addition while this one will add a small bit of color.
Wreath | Thankful platter | Cake server | Pitcher | Wine glasses | Wood cheese board | Garland | Napkins | Serving utensils | Thankful doormat | Candle holder | Place card holders | Leaf plates | KitchenAid mixer | Thankful wooden box decor | Wreath
I’m sorry to tell you this but Thanksgiving is less than 3 weeks away. I know, my mind is blown as well! I’m both nervous because it is approaching so quickly but excited because I love the holidays. If you are hosting, I pulled together some cute decor pieces to use around the home or at the dinner table. Some of these would also make great hostess gifts for the holiday season! Besides the ones I featured in the collage above, there were a few more that caught my eye…