|Top (on sale!) | Jeans | Bag | Earrings (on sale – discount applied in cart) | Home office decor linked here|
Happy Friday! I’m so excited that Memorial Day weekend is finally here and that summer is right around the corner. I wish our deck was already built because it would have been great to use it this weekend, but our contractor told us that we should have it up by July 4th. Yay! Today’s Friday Finds are mostly focused on summer and things that would be perfect for the next few months. I also rounded up my Nordstrom Half Yearly sale picks at the bottom of the this post so be sure to check that out too. I saw a ton of great pieces in home decor, clothing, shoes, activewear and a few designer items worth checking out.
1. I’m all about sunscreen year round, but especially in the summer. I am thinking about picking up this powder mineral sunscreen to dust on my face throughout the day.
2. While I love the clear bag trend, not everyone is in to it. However, I have had a few readers mention they love the shape of my Staud bag but wish it came in an opaque option. And I found this one which is so perfect for spring and summer! (and is on sale)
3. If you are looking for a great travel tote for summer vacations, I adore the shape and pattern on this one.
4. I am constantly looking for neutral baskets to use around the house to store things and this set of 3 looks perfect!
5. Speaking of storage, keeping all of Miles’ things organized is top priority and I just stumbled upon these stackable wood toy storage bins that may work in his room.
6. I’ve heard tons of great things about Sarah Flint shoes and how comfortable they are! These strappy sandals are a great summer staple to try.
7. Summer beauty launches are beginning to pop up and I am always immediately drawn to Guerlain because they do amazing bronzing products for the summer. They just recently launched this Terracotta stick foundation which really intrigues me, as well as a highlighter stick and loose powder.
8. How beautiful is this new summer candle by Nest Fragrances? The packaging lover in me wants to get this asap!
9. Tatcha recently launched a new liquid powder face mist which helps with shine throughout the day. For those with oily or combination skin, this may be a great option to add into your skincare routine.
10. If you need to add some comfy neutral basics to your closet, here are a few under $100: this halter neck jumpsuit, these comfy joggers (on sale for under $30!), this drape neck jacket is perfect for summer evenings and these cotton shorts great for the weekend or sightseeing on vacation.
Below are all my recommendations from the Nordstrom Half Yearly sale for each category. Shop the entire sale here.