Summer is a time of bronzer overload, and I love how brands step up their game a bit more each year. There are a ton of really beautiful bronzers and powders that have recently launched and I rounded up the ones that stood out the most to me.
1. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Otherearthly - I don't buy a lot of MAC makeup, but this skinfinish powder looks interesting, though I can imagine it will give a strong glow.
2. Dior Nude Air Glow Powder - This is a repromote that Dior does every year only changing the colors slightly, but I am so drawn to it each time. I finally purchased it and am excited to use it this summer.
3. Edward Bess Threads of Silk Powder - I have not tried any Edward Bess products before, but this blush powder looks like something I want to wear.
4. Burberry 'London with Love' Powder - To be honest, I don't anticipate this to be the most appealing shade on the skin, but the packaging is just too cute to ignore.
5. Kevyn Aucoin The Neo-Bronzer - From the moment I saw this online, I was immediately intrigued. The ombre pattern seems like it would give a nice color when all swirled together.
6. Lancome Belle de Teint Powder Glow - This looks similar to the Chanel Les Beiges summer powders from a few years ago, but with a bit more of a bronzy tone.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette - I am already a huge fan of Charlotte Tilbury's blushes and pressed powder, so I am very excited to try this palette. It seems to have all the necessities for the face in one palette.
8. Guerlain Pause d'Ete Collector Bronzing Powder Duo - No one does bronzers like Guerlain, and this one is a must have. The packaging looks stunning and I am already guessing that it will look like bronzed goddess perfection when on the skin.
9. YSL Les Sahariennes Bronzing Stones - I haven't picked up any YSL beauty items in a long time, but I am a sucker for animal print so this has definitely been tempting me.