|Top | Shorts | Slides | Bag (similar) | Sunglasses | Hat
June,07 2019 | friday finds
Friday Finds are by far my favorite posts to write because I love compiling all of my finds from the past few weeks into them. Hope you enjoy all of my picks for this week!
1. I’m always on the hunt for a classic pair of shorts that aren’t denim and I have heard great things about this cotton twill pair. It comes in a ton of great colors and I love that the front is so simple.
2. This is the most gorgeous tote for lugging things around on the weekend and also carrying to work.
3. Deciding if I need this new mascara – the promise of maximum drama lashes always sucks me in.
4. A color correcting self tanner? I’m intrigued.
5. My hair gets so knotted when I wash it – this detangling gelee sounds like something I need.
6. The third season of The Handmaid’s Tale is back on Hulu and I have already watched all three episodes in one night!
7. A few home decor pieces I’m loving: this rattan pendant light (would look amazing in a kitchen), this geometric side table that I currently have pinned for future rooms, this outdoor rug is perfect for a patio and this may be one of the most beautiful chandeliers I have seen in a long time!
8. Cross body bags are a must in my closet because they leave my hands free and this quilted one is a splurge but would be a great investment.
9. I live in matching loungewear sets at home and this one from Target (here are the shorts) is currently sitting in my cart.
10. If you are a graphic tee/band tee lover like myself, this is a great one to add to your collection and it’s under $15!
11. For a mid priced tote bag, this one is absolutely stunning. The tobacco color is a great neutral for everyday.
12. Round bags are so on trend for summer and this bamboo one has a top handle and shoulder strap making it so versatile.
13. One more show I wanted to mention that I have been watching (and am doing so while writing this post) is My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman. I don’t really love David Letterman but I enjoy the dynamic he has with his guests and how unfiltered the interviews are.
14. I recently purchased these low carb/low sugar gummies and they are so much better than I anticipated. Perfect for a sweet treat without all the guilt! I just reordered another package of four.
Shop all my Friday Finds
Beauty Bits, Makeup | June 06, 2019
I have been a long time lover of the Armani Eye Tints and have featured them in countless videos and have had them on some of my