With the amount of time I spend shopping at Sephora, it’s crazy I have not yet tried their subscription box. YES! Sephora has a beauty subscription box called Play! By Sephora
. *throws confetti* Especially if you are a regular shopper at Sephora, this box is a must have. It’s a great way to try new products whether that be skincare, hair, or makeup and all the brands featured in every box are carried at Sephora. It’s the only subscription box
with 100% prestige products.
You can customize your profile online so the boxes are tailored to your preferences, and then everything available in each box can be purchased in a full size at Sephora. The August box
arrived this week for me and the deluxe size of my favorite NARS eye shadow primer was worth it alone. Ha! In addition to the NARS primer, my August box contained a Ciate Highlighter, Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray (I tried this and loved it!), Grande Lips lip plumper (it’s clear so I can put over any lip color), the cult classic Laniege Water Sleeping Mask (this mask is like a shot of water for your skin) and the Amika Velveteen Shampoo and Conditioner.
A few additional things to know about each box
- The box is $10/month and includes 5 samples each time with one beauty bonus
- 50 EXTRA Beauty Insider points come with every box
- The products are all picked from what is new and trending
- There is a pamphlet that describes a bit more about each product that you receive
- Additional YouTube videos are available that can help give a more in depth education on the products
- Some of the boxes will contain brands that are exclusive to Sephora
I also peeked at the July box contents online
and this one was chock full of amazing skincare samples! It’s the perfect way to test out new things and decide if you want to invest in a full size option. Or if you travel, hoard these so you have everything you need for your next trip. 🙂 To get all details for the Play! By Sephora box, click here
. Subscribe today
The post was sponsored by Play! By Sephora. All opinions are my own.