Sharing all my favorite baby and kids picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale in today’s post!
1. Nuna Rava Car Seat – This is the car seat we have for Miles and love it!
2. Baby Blanket – This would be a great baby gift for any new moms expecting.
3. Nike Hoodie and Sweatpants Set – I bought this for Miles in red last year and he looked so cute in it.
4. Dress and Leggings Set – I don’t have a little girl but if I did, this outfit would be a definite buy during the sale.
5. Star Sweater and Pants Set – Eek! How cute is this set?!
6. Patagonia Hooded Jacket – I love how this jacket can be for girls or boys.
7. Comotomo bottles – If you are looking for new bottles to try, these are so great!
8. Stokke Ride-On Suitcase – How adorable is this ride-on suitcase? Miles would love this.
9. Hooded towel – I used this with Miles and it’s the softest towel ever!
10. EZPZ First Foods Set – I had an EZPZ set for Miles and it is perfect because it sticks to the countertop.
11. Converse Sneakers – These are the sneakers I have for Miles and they are truly the best! They can be dressed up or down.
12. Hunter Boots – I want these in my size. LOL
13. Baby Hooded Bunting – I bought this for a girlfriend who is currently expecting – I love how cute it is.
14. Uppababy Vista Stroller – This is the stroller we have and used with Miles. It is a workhorse and so sturdy! It can move over any terrain and has tons of storage.