I know there are a ton of things sold out from the Nordstrom Anniversary sale but if you are looking to splurge a bit more on pieces, then you are in luck! Quite a few items are still in stock that are at a bit of a higher price point. I rounded up the most classic and versatile pieces that I liked the most. All the items are linked below.
1. Ralph Lauren Quilted Coat – Classic winter gear should always include a beautiful quilted coat.
2. Longchamp tote – Longchamp makes some of the best totes and this leather one is gorgeous.
3. Lace jacket – It’s a military jacket with a lace detail! Yes and YES!
4. Tory Burch boots – Nothing too flashy about these boots and the heel is a wearable height. Simple, understated but still eye-catching.
5. L’Agence silk shirt – I have a large collection of silk shirts in my closet and they never fail me. This yellow is a bit unexpected yet still so chic.
6. Bell Sleeve coat – I don’t know what I love more – the bell sleeves or the rose color.
7. Tweed jacket – Perfect with jeans and a camisole for a night out or a pencil skirt and blouse for the office. Tweed jackets are always so versatile.
8. Cashmere scarf – Nothing like a classic cashmere scarf and this one comes in a ton of colors.
9. AGL smoking slipper – I love a good smoking slipper – the silver detail across the front of the shoe completes the whole look.
book reviews, Fall Fashion, lifestyle, Lookbook, nsale, summer fashion | July 23, 2018
Jacket – Caslon (on sale for $49!) | Jeans – Topshop | Bodysuit – Boody | Boots – Vince Camuto (on sale for $99) | Bag –
Fall Fashion, Lookbook, nsale | July 19, 2018
Outfit #1: Blouse (runs TTS, I am wearing an XS) | Jeans – (run TTS, I am wearing a 26) | Shoes | Tote Bag | Phone