I have loved Grlfrnd denim for years now. They relaunched so many of their styles and I thought I would share a quick bit about each pair I have and how they fit. Definitely a splurge, but their jeans fit so well and there are so many styles to choose from.
1. Piper Super High Rise Slim – The perfect pair of skinny jeans in a classic wash with no distressing. The length is perfect for my short legs (I am 5’4″ and have a short inseam) and the fit is super high waisted which I love. A good amount of stretch but not too much and I went down one size in them. I find that almost all my Grlfrnd denim styles run a tad big so I go down one size.
2. Karolina High Rise Straight Crop – Straight leg denim is very on trend right now but this pair straddles the straight leg/skinny leg divide perfectly. It’s a great pair to choose to ease into the straight leg trend. There is little to no stretch in these so just be aware but I still found that the style runs a bit big. And the length is perfect since they are cropped which means it will hit me right at the ankle. LOL
3. Kendall High Rise Stretch Skinny – The rise is not as high in this pair as in the first one in this list (the Piper Super Slim) but the fit is quite similar. Very slim and the fabric is super stretchy. The length is a tad bit long for me so I probably will cut them just about the hem. These are the perfect pair of jeans to wear with boots this fall/winter because they are super skinny and will easily tuck into the ankle or knee high boot. As with all the pairs, I sized down one size.
4. Karolina High Rise Straight Crop – This was the first pair I tried from the relaunching of the brand and I instantly fell in love. They have a comfortable high rise, the wash is classic and the crop is just enough for sandals but could work with boots too. There is no stretch in these so definitely take that into account but I find they run quite big so I sized down one and still had a bit of room.
5. Piper Super High Rise Stretch Slim – This pair is the same as the first pair I shared but in black. The rise is very high which I adore because I feel like it sucks everything in. LOL The black is super dark but the length is a tad bit longer so I chopped them at the end. I’ve been cutting the hem of my jeans for so many years now so I wish I had some tips, but normally I just wing it. I cut them right about the hem to start and then a bit more if it wasn’t enough. These fit quite tight but I once again sized down one size.
6. Karolina High Rise Straight Crop – I truly wasn’t sure about this pair when I first tried them on but after styling them a few ways, I have come to LOVE them. While they are the same style are a few of the ones above, the fit is much looser and the color is very unique. It’s actually a very light wash blue instead of white. The length works well on my short inseam and there is a high rise as well. It should be noted that Grlfrnd makes mid rise and low rise styles but my body type looks best in high rise so that is what I typically buy. Definitely size down in these.
7. Karolina High Rise Straight Crop – Good fitting white jeans can be so hard to find so I was thrilled when I tried these on. The fit is a bit more classic and not super tight which I really enjoy. They are a cropped style but for me that means they come to my ankle. Ha! These run the largest out of all the styles and I did size down one which made them a bit more fitted but not tight. I was worried to go down two sizes and have them be uncomfortably tight so I am happy with the size I got.
I also have two pairs of shorts from Grlfrnd and love them as much as I do my Agolde shorts!