The fashion and beauty steals from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale are the biggest draws, but I thought I would round up all the home decor items I found from the sale that were worth shopping!
1. Duvet Cover
– This duvet cover and set comes in so many colors and is so cute for your bedroom or even a guest bedroom.
2. Faux Mink Sleeping Bag
– I would go camping if it meant I could sleep in this fabulous number! Hello glamping! But it would also would be great for movie night or if you need extra “beds” for when guests come over.
4. Pouf stool
– This is a great piece for a nursery or bedroom and it would go with so many different home decor styles.
– While this is technically a pitcher, I would use this as a gorgeous vase.
6. Marble and wood serving board
– Treat yourself to this and then head to the store and buy a bunch of overpriced cheese to jazz up a simple dinner at home.
7. Leopard lumbar pillow
– Leopard lovers don’t need any reason to buy this. It’s leopard and that’s the only reason we need. LOL
8. Leather pouf
– This is definitely a pricier item but would look absolutely amazing in a den or family room. It’s a major statement piece.
9. Grey wood wastebasket
– Put this in your home office or a guest bathroom to add a bit more flair. This is so much better than a boring old trashcan.
10. Aromatherapy diffuser
– I actually don’t have any diffusers at home but this one makes me want to reconsider. It looks so chic.
11. Clean bath mat
– I bought this for my bathroom and think it’s so cute.
12. Marble print throw
– For the price, this is a fun throw to add on a chair or as a decorative piece on a bed or bench. I’m a sucker for all things marble print. #sobasic
13. Wine rack
– This would work as a wine rack or even hold your olive oil bottles in the kitchen. It’s a great way to display bottles you use regularly in a decorative yet functional way.
14. Wool rug
– A great neutral rug for almost any room of the house. It would also make a great entry way rug!