There are some pretty big splurge items on sale in the kids/baby section of the Anniversary sale so i thought I would share 9 of them that I love and/or would recommend.
1. Nuna Mixx stroller
– We did not get this stroller but looking back think we should have because we bought all of our car seats from Nuna. Having the matching stroller that allowed for the infant car seat to attach would have been great. I have heard great things about this stroller from a few friends of mine who have it.
2. Hooded towel
– I buy Miles so many hooded towels because we use one every night after the bath and have since he was an infant. I just grabbed this one during the sale.
3. Sweatshirt and sweatpants set
– The boys clothing selection wasn’t as great as I would have hoped, but this set was one of my favorites. I like buying Miles full outfits because it makes getting him dressed so much easier.
4. High top sneakers
– These leather high top converse sneakers are the coolest things ever!
5. Adidas set
– Miles has a cute Nike sweatsuit that I bought him and he wears it a ton especially in the cooler months. This Adidas set is just as adorable.
6. Faux leather diaper backpack
– I bought a backpack from Zara last year and it’s the only thing I really ever use when I go out with Miles. This diaper bag backpack looks like a great option to carry all the things and be hands free.
7. Nuna Pipa car seat
– We used this car seat when Miles was an infant and loved it. It’s very lightweight and easy to carry.
8. Converse sneakers
– I have these for Miles and they are perfect to wear with casual outfits or when we are going somewhere a smidge nicer and I want him to look put together.
9. Nuna Rava car seat
– We graduated from the Pipa car seat to this Rava after much research. It came highly recommended to us and I bought this exact one from the Anniversary sale. We needed a second car seat for my mom’s car and this was a great deal!