The spring collections are in full swing now and soon the summer collections will be trickling in – eek! So exciting! Here is a look at some beauty products that caught my eye over the past few weeks:
1. Kate Somerville Nourish Hydrating Firming Mist – If it’s from Kate Somerville, I want to try it. And this firming and hydrating mist sounds heavenly.
2. Jo Malone Sakura Cherry Blossom Cologne -I know I shouldn’t want this just for the packaging, but I kinda do. Is that so wrong?
3. Guerlain Terracotta Joli Teint Powder Duo -Guerlain bronzers are my holy grails, and this one looks too good not to add to my collection.
4. Philosophy Iced Mint Lemonade Lip Scrub – It’s been a while since I’ve used a lip scrub, but this one from Philosophy sounds yummy.
5. Dior Rouge Dior Brilliant Lipshine -I really enjoyed the Dior Addict Fluid Sticks when they launched, and these new Lipshines seem like a good hybrid between a balm, lipgloss and lipstick.
6. Guerlain Cils d’Enfer So Volume Maxi-Lash – The original Guerlain Maxi-Lash is one of my favorite mascaras of all time, so any version of it I most definitely want to try. Dramatic, bold lashes – yes, please.
7. Stella McCartney Stella Eau de Toilette – I wore the first and original Stella McCartney fragrance for years, and this new version with notes of mandarin, lemon, freesia and rose seems like the a great scent for spring.
8. Chanel Brightening Tri-Phase Makeup Remover – I have yet to try any Chanel skincare, so I think starting with a cleanser may be my best bet. And this new one looks promising.
Beauty Bits, Body Lotion, Body Products, Body scrub, L'Occitane | March 26, 2015
My beauty “wish list” is forever growing, and this duo from L’Occitane has been on it forever. I have heard nothing but glowing reviews on the entire