Let the spring shopping commence! The Shopbop sale
is back again so I thought I would put all my recommendations in today’s post. It’s 20% off any orders under $500 and 25% off all orders over $500 – see all the details here
. In addition to my picks not to miss, I also included all my recent outfits that are part of the sale.
1. Rhode dress
– I am crazy for these dresses by Rhode and think they are absolutely gorgeous for spring and summer.
2. Cat eye sunglasses
– A classic pair of tortoise sunglasses is always a must have in any wardrobe.
– I am going to be all about the statement earrings this summer and I adore the stripes on this pair.
5. White mules
– Mules are still very much on trend this year and this white pair looks so comfortable and are at a great price point.
6. Printed leggings
– The print on these leggings are a more muted animal print which is wonderful for those that don’t want to go too bold but still want to dabble in the trend. I have this leopard pair
from the same brand and love them.
7. Black sandals
– These are a great option if you want a more comfortable heeled summer sandal. A block heel is always easier to walk in.
8. Denim cut-offs
– A pair of high waisted denim shorts is a summer must!
9. Sleeveless dress
– I love the simplicity of this dress. I can see it with heels and a clutch for a night out, or sneakers and a denim jacket on the weekends.
10. Denim cut-offs
– This is another pair that I came across and thought had a classic look (and they are super high waisted!).
12. Wide leg jeans
– I’m still here for the wide leg trend and think these look like the perfect pair for spring.
13. Nude sandals
– I purchased these and absolutely love how they incorporate the clear trend in a very wearable way.
I have rounded up all my recent outfits below with links to all the items that are currently included in the Shopbop promotion.
|My top is on sale
Hope this post was helpful and you find some great things to pick up for the new season! If you have questions on the sizing for any item I have, feel free to leave me a comment below or send me an email.