Early Access for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale
starts at 12:30 p.m. today! I was able to shop online yesterday and wanted to share a bit of what I picked up already. I plan to head in store today to see things in person and will be sharing some dressing room snaps tomorrow on the blog (the above photo is a sneak peek of what I found). I purchased a bit of everything from every category but still have a few things on my list that I am contemplating.
2. This is going to sound weird but I have been wanting to try this water bottle
especially because there is a straw built in so that was one of my first buys as well.
3. I’m in the market for a new pair of faux leather leggings so I thought I would give these a try
6. A silky button down blouse is a closet staple for me and I was immediately drawn to this one
in the burnt orange color with the polka dot print.
8. Deciding on an ankle boot and decided to grab these
and see which one I like better.
9. I always buy the Diptyque candle set
every year but decided to switch things up and go with this set
because it has two of my favorite home scents!
10. I needed a new bath mat for my bathroom and this one was too cute
to pass up (and such a good price).
What have you purchased already?! Let me know in the comments!