|Shirt, Jeans, Sandals, Bag, Sunglasses, Necklace|
It’s been so long since I’ve done a Friday Finds post, and I have a full camera roll of tons of screenshots and pins of things I wanted to share. LOL So I am finally back with all my finds. Hope you enjoy! And the last find is all my favorite nude/white nail colors so you easily reference it back. I will update it if I find anymore shades that I love.
1. I’m a sucker for big sunglasses and these are currently sitting in my cart! I can’t decide between the black and tortoise – which do you prefer?! I’ve never tried any sunglasses from Chelsea28 but the price points are so affordable, and the styles look right up my alley. See them all here.
2. Another Hermes sandal dupe alert!!! These are seriously cute and actually look very much like the slides I am wearing in this pic from Saint Laurent.
3. I received this journal in a recent press package and I have been diligent in writing in it every day. I love that it only takes a few minutes in the morning and evening and focuses on gratitude. It’s a great way to begin and end each day!
4. Iridescent sneakers. Yup, these instantly caught my eye.
5. My round rattan bag sold out so quickly but I found a similar style here for $80. I love the leather accents and strap.
6. I have a few lace-up style sandals that I wear a ton during the summer (see them styled here), and these blush velvet ones are such stunners!
7. My big fuzzy robe that my mom bought me for Christmas is the first thing I put on when I wake up. It’s so cozy and plush, but I would love a shorter version for the summer. I am eyeing this one in gray or oatmeal.
8. The second part of the Sephora VIB sale starts today and goes through Monday. I ended up placing a second order for my favorite facial cotton, a beautyblender, a back up of my holy grail brow tool, this candle which I haven’t had in years but love the scent and I’m going to try and find this deodorant in store.
9. Out of all the prints in my closet, stripes dominates my shirts. I have tons of striped tees, shirts and blouses and am always looking for more interesting styles with a simple stripe print. I came across quite a few with a bit more flair than normal – this one with the tie sleeves (and only $29!), the contrasting neckline on this long sleeve basic is so cute (and comes in a few other colors), this fitted lightweight sweater would be perfect with a complementary red lip, and the boat neck style on this makes it so flattering.
10. Ok, I stayed on the & Other Stories site a bit too long and found this basic leopard tee for $30! I would style it just as they have with a denim skirt and cute sneakers.
11. I had a request recently to share all my favorite nude or white nail shades because it’s all I’ve been wearing recently. Some you may have to find in a Sally Hansen beauty store because I am not sure if they are available online or in the drugstore, but I thought I would still mention all of them. Here they are: OPI Funny Bunny, Zoya Kennedy, Nails Inc Whitehall, Smith & Cult Regret the Moon, OPI It’s Pink P.M., Essie Mixtaupe, Maxus Nails Adored, Essie Gel Couture Pre-Show Jitters and Essie Coconut Cove. (a quick note that often the color online is not even close to how it looks in person – I don’t myself have swatches of every color but there are some great images online)