I am currently writing this blog post out on my deck because the weather has finally cooled down and been absolutely lovely recently! I hate when there are long heat waves in the summer because it makes me stay inside and then I feel like I’m wasting summer. So happy to be spending time outside again. And so happy to be back this week with Friday Finds
1. I love a chopped salad and found this chopper on Amazon
which I am thinking about getting! It looks so perfect for creating my own delicious chopped salad at home.
5. Everyone raves about this vacuum
and I am so tempted to get it. Vacuuming is such a great stress reliever, anyone else feel this way too???
6. I love the stacked bracelet trend though am not always great at putting different bracelets together. This set
already comes all stacked together and is currently on sale for 50% off! The shell detail on this wrap set
is so on trend right now (and also on sale) and for something a bit more simple (though still a statement piece) is this leopard wrap bracelet
7. Bakuchiol is one of my favorite natural retinol alternatives and am interested to try this serum
which contains it as one of the main ingredients.
8. My preferred sunglass shape is oversized cat-eye and I found this pair on J.Crew
which looks right up my alley (and the price point is a bit more reasonable than a designer pair).
10. I forgot to mention this during my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale haul video, but this sports bra
that I have and love (it gives great support!) is included in the sale this year. You can get two for $50.
11. The new season of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee is back and if you need something hysterical and light-hearted to watch then I highly recommend.