I hope everyone had a great fourth of July! We had such a fun time grilling out and Miles played in his pool all afternoon (I even sat in it with him to cool off LOL). It doesn’t feel like a Friday today and middle of the week holidays always throw me off. If you are off today, I hope you enjoy your long weekend!
1. I’m loving the look of wrap bracelets right now! This ivory white style caught my eye and this neutral wrap bracelet would be perfect for summer.
2. If you are looking for a new makeup bag or a cosmetic travel bag, this set is so beautiful and comes in a ton of colors. And the tote bag styles are not to be missed as well (it’s a great tote to invest in for work)!
4. This striped tote is under $50 and such a great piece to wear everyday. If you need something bigger for a weekend away, this would be a perfect option (and it’s under $65!).
5. I’m really intrigued by this sunscreen mousse for the body. I actually want to try it because of the mousse texture. LOL
6. I have trays all around my house to use as decoration and to organize things and this one is absolutely beautiful! It’s been on my wish list for so long.
7. My girlfriend recently bought these high rise denim shorts and they look amazing! I haven’t shopped at Abercrombie in years but after seeing her shorts and the other things she purchased, I may need to check them out again. This tie front cami was another thing she picked up which I want as well as this striped blouse which is such a great staple.
8. I love a good Target find and this maxi dress is so cute!
9. I am in love with Natasha Denona’s Gold Palette and now want to try these liquid metallic eyeshadows next.
10. Marc Jacobs recently released his first skincare product – I’m currently debating if I want to try it.
11. I have been pinning different lantern options for our deck. This wicker pair is so beautiful, this style is bold but incredibly chic, this set is the most unique one I’ve seen and this is a classic set that would look great with so many different decor styles.
12. This flutter sleeve tank is so feminine and cute to dress down with shorts or dress up with a maxi skirt.
13. I’m still here for the tie-dye trend and this pullover looks so comfy.
14. You can never have too many cozy slippers and these are on sale for under $20!
15. This jumpsuit + cardigan set would be the best travel outfit.
16. How fabulous are these sunglasses?!
Shop all my Friday Finds here:
Lookbook, summer fashion | July 03, 2019
Dress on sale Dress on sale Shorts on sale Sandals on sale Sweater, shorts and earrings on sale Sweatshirt and shorts on sale Jeans on sale Sweatshirt