If there is any time to splurge on a handbag, fall is it! Straw handbags have been retired for the season, and it’s time for all the statement bags. YASSSSS!
1. Bottega Veneta Slip Small Leather Tote – Bottega Veneta is the “it brand” this year and quite a few of their styles appeal to me. This tote bag was an immediate love. It’s so chic and I am obsessed with the braided detail.
2. Saint Laurent Camera Leather Crossbody – This may be my next crossbody bag. The color and the style of this bag are exactly what I want in an everyday bag.
3. Frame Les Second Large Tote – I saw this tote months ago and was immediately drawn to the shape and style. It comes in a few other colors too.
4. Vince Camuto Kimi Large Leather Crossbody Bag – A comfy crossbody bag to throw around and now worry about damaging is necessary for most women (especially moms). I love the shape of this bag because it would be great to throw everything into, but it still folds over making it safer than a tote if you are out in a crowd.
5. Nordstrom Ryder Croc Embossed Leather Clutch – This clutch looks so much more expensive than it is! A great piece to wear during the holidays too.
6. Staud Shirley Snake-Effect Leather Tote – I love my clear Staud bag for the summer – the shape is so unique. And snakeskin is everywhere this season so this is a great tote to get if you are wanting to add the trend into your wardrobe.
7. Mansur Gavriel Lamb Cloud Clutch – The Bottega Veneta clutch is THE bag of the season, but it’s over $2000 and constantly sold out. This version by Mansur Gavriel is much more affordable. There is a waitlist for it, but for this price point I would be fine with waiting. This clutch will never go out of style especially in black.
8. Faux Leather Tote with Removable Pouch – For under $60, this is a great everyday tote bag option. And I love when there is a removable pouch.
9. Chloe Aby Medium Textured-Leather Tote – I own two Chloe bags and have loved the brand for years. This bag looks so uptown and ladylike and I can see this being worn with a fabulous suit or statement dress.
10. Anna Big Croc-Effect Leather Belt Bag – I know they aren’t for everyone, but the belt bag look is growing on me. What I especially love about this one is that it can also be worn on the shoulder in case you don’t like the belt option.
11. Saint Laurent Sunset Medium Faux-Croc Shoulder Bag – Between the color and the faux-croc, THIS is the quintessential fall bag to me.
12. Cult Gaia Eos Box Acrylic Clutch – This could be worn through fall and winter, but I also see this being a great spring and summer clutch. Pearls are suitable for any time of the year!
13. Madewell Transport Tote – Madewell makes this style of tote in all color combinations and different types of materials because it has been their top seller for years. It’s a sturdy tote that can hold a ton, while also looking so understated and classic. This would be a great work or weekend tote.