Happy Friday! I couldn't resist sharing this picture from my Instagram - these Manolo velvet pumps have got to be my favorite find of the week! I actually ordered them 6+ weeks ago as a birthday present to myself but they were on pre-order so I knew it could be months until they arrived. My favorite heel height for Manolo Blahnik shoes are the 90mm and they are incredibly difficult to find so when I see a pair I love, I try and snag them immediately! Now let's get into some of my other favorite finds from the past few weeks. :)
1. I love a coat with a dramatic fur collar, and this one from Kate Spade immediately caught my eye! I'm sometimes leary of faux fur accents because they can look cheap and tacky, but this collar looks stunning.
2. Earlier this week I did a quick tour on Snapchat (@alittlebitetc) of my master bathroom and I was saying how I needed a tray to help organize my skincare on one side of the sink. I found this marble one at Wayfair and thought it would be perfect.
3. I'm always on the hunt for great white tees and these long sleeved ones from Nordstrom seem perfect for layering under sweaters and any heavy fall/winter pieces. And they are only $20!
4. While I splurged on the Manolos for my birthday, I recently stumbled upon these pointy toe pumps and thought they were the most amazing shape and style for the price. I am already loving these boots from Sam Edelman and think he does some of the best expensive looking shoes but at a great price point.
5. We recently upgraded our camera and splurged on this style that we have been eyeing for many years. However, if you are looking for a camera to invest in while beginning to learn more about photography - we have been using this Canon model to shoot for the past 2-3 years and I would highly recommend it! It is great for photos but also for filming.
6. After finding so many great sweaters at H&M recently, I have been back on the site regularly looking at new arrivals. I stumbled upon this scarf and love the ombre pattern! And while I am not a pink fan, I love the look of the pink and tan option in this scarf.
7. There was a segment on Rachel Ray the other day about dry brushing and I was so intrigued that I immediately picked up this one from Net-a-Porter. I've heard there are so many great benefits from dry brushing including helping exfoliate dead skin, increasing circulation and improving lymphatic drainage. It just arrived so I will be reviewing it in an upcoming video.
8. For my last find - it is my giveaways that I will be having over the course of the next few weeks! I have so many good ones planned. The first one is live now on my Instagram, but stay tuned to my blog, Instagram and YouTube to see what others I will be putting up shortly. I am so grateful to all my readers and this is my way of giving back for all your support! :) Thank you!
Stay tuned - I have a very fun gift guide video coming soon that I think is perfect for beauty lovers. Have a great weekend!