Fall is dragging its feet, but that doesn't mean I'm not trying to push the envelope. Lightweight jackets are one of my favorite ways to transition from summer to fall, because I can wear them with a tank top underneath like I did above so as not to overheat if it's still sweltering out. (ok so I mainly will wear the jacket inside on those days because A/C #brrrr) The bomber jacket is a trend that came on strong and fast this season, and they are so many cute styles and varieties out there. I like how a jacket can be the entire focal point of an outfit, with minimal styling needed to create a complete look. A simple white tank, denim skirt and sneakers was all this cute embroidered jacket needed and I can see this worn into late fall with a turtleneck and jeans or a sweater dress. I rounded up 20 more of my favorite bomber jacket styles at all price points in the widget below!
We are settling more and more into the new house every day, and for the first week we did not have internet so I went on a book reading frenzy! LOL I have and am still continuing to read so many great books so I figured I would share my favorites. I love thrillers and suspense novels - nothing that takes too long to get into, and these kept my attention so well.
1. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins - duh. This one is a book everyone is talking about and I finally got around to reading it.
2. The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware
3. Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter - by far this one has been my favorite out of all my new reads.
4. The Good Girl by Mary Kubica
5. The Kind Worth Killing by Peter Swanson
6. The Silent Girls by Eric Rickstad - I just finished this last night and the ending had me SO mad! There better be a sequel coming out to this ASAP.
7. Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris - I am only halfway through this but I had to include because I can barely put it down!
What books are you currently reading and would recommend?!
Jacket - Glamorous (love this one in all black and this embroidered one) | Tank - Topshop | Skirt - AG Jeans (similar here and here) | Bag - Chloe | Sneakers - Adidas | Sunglasses - Chloe
Shop more bomber jackets at all price points: