It's the most anticipated sale of the year - and for good reason! I'm a bit picky when it comes to beauty sets, but there are some of my all-time favorite products in duos or sets this year. Below are my recommendations:
1. Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel Duo - I am on either bottle 5 or 6 of this - I always have one in my collection. (read my review here)
2. Kate Somerville Exfolikate Treatment - This is quite a splurge, but it's one of the best exfoliators out there. (read my review here)
3. Hourglass Palette - I LIVE for my Hourglass palette and love the Hourglass blushes and bronzer so this palette is a great mix of all three. (read my old reviews here)
4. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Beauty Palette - I never picked up the first Instant Look palette, so I don't want to miss this one!
5. Sisley Black Rose Radiance Set - One of the best luxury face oils in my collection, and the mask is a brand cult classic. (read my reviews here)
6. Jo Malone Cologne Set - Meep! How cute are these mini bottles?! Such a great selection of fragrances.
7. Neulash Serum Duo - I am currently using this serum and am on month two. It is remarkable how much my lashes are growing! Will be reviewing soon but I highly recommend picking this up if it has been on your radar.
8. YSL Black Opium Set - I bought a roller ball of this earlier this year, and this set is really tempting. It's a warm yet spicy sent that is ideal for fall.
9. SK-II Anti-Aging Set - If you have ever wanted to try SK-II, this is the set to splurge on! (read my old reviews here)
10. Diptyque Set - Mini Diptyque candles! Need I say more?!!
11. Clarins Double Serum Set - This is a great anti-aging serum for preventive and corrective care, and for (mostly) all skin types. I constantly recommend this to anyone looking for an all around great anti-aging serum. (read my review here)
12. Paula's Choice Skin Perfecting Liquid Duo - I am never without a bottle of this in my collection. It is a necessity in helping treat and prevent blemishes. (read my review here)
There were quite a few fashion items that caught my eye this year. I picked up a few pieces already and am excited for them to arrive! I will be doing a haul video early next week with the items I receive so make sure you are subscribed to my channel. Here are my favorite items from clothing, shoes and accessories: