For Space NK lovers, this is the event that we wait for twice a year! It's one of the best beauty GWP events out there, and the gift bag (valued at over $400) never disappoints. For those not familiar with the event, Space NK offers this gift bag full of deluxe samples (and a few full size items) to shoppers that spend over $250 in store or online during their one-day beauty edit event. This year is will be on February 11th, but for the first time N.Dulge members will have early access to the gift on February 9th and 10th. This is one of their biggest events and because the gift bag is so amazing, it goes at lightning speed so be sure to shop early if you want to get one! Here is a list of what is in the GWP (all are travel sizes/samples unless I note them as full size):
1. 111Skin Space Defence Bright Eye Lift Gel
2. Bumble & Bumble Straight Blow Dry
3. By Terry Mascara Terrybly in Black
4. Chantecaille Bio Lifting Cream
5. Diptyque Candle
6. Eve Lom Cleanser + muslin cloth
7. Goldfaden MD Plant Profusion Regenerative Night Cream
8. Juara Candlenut Hydrating Shower Gel
9. Kat Burki Complete B Eye Cream Concentrate
10. Kevyn Aucoin The Eye Pencil Primatif in Defining Navy
11. Lancer The Method: Polish
12. Lilah B Divine Duo Lip & Cheek trio
13. Lipstick Queen Vesuvius Liquid Lipstick in Vesuvian Candy (full size)
14. Lord and Berry Crayon Lipstick in Intimacy
15. Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser
16. MD Solar Sciences Mineral Cream SPF 50
17. Mila Moursi Revitalizing & Beautifying Oil
18. Mio Workout Wonder
19. Natura Bisse The Cure Sheer Cream
20. Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Cream
21. Philip B. Light-Weight Deep Conditioner
22. Radical Skincare Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum
23. Ren Keep You and Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot
24. Rodial Bee Venom Cleansing Balm
25. Sunday Riley Good Genes
Pretty amazing, right?! There are so many fun products to try (and possibly get hooked on - eek!) that it's hard not to shop. So if you are planning on shopping the event, here are some of my recommendations and favorite items from Space NK:
1. Sunday Riley Good Genes - Yes it is as good as everyone says. This serum brightens, firms, hydrates, exfoliates - it does everything but make coffee.
2. Diptyque candles - Now is a great time to finally splurge on that candle you have been eyeing for so long. I love this scent, this scent and this scent the best.
3. By Terry Ombre Blackstars - These cream shadow sticks are smudgeproof, come in a wide array of shades and blend beautifully.
4. Chantecaille Chrome Luxe Eye Duos - One of the most stunning shimmer eye shadow formulas I have ever tried. They made my 'Best of Beauty 2015' which should tell you everything.
5. Eve Lom Cleanser - It's a cult classic for a reason. This thick balm is an amazing cleanser and gives my skin a nice exfoliation as well when removing with the muslin cloth.
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting anything - The powders, the blushes, the bronzers and now the strobe powders. I love this formulation and range.
7. Tata Harper Cleansers - This exfoliating one is my holy grail, and this oil cleanser is a staple in my skincare routine.
8. JINsoon polishes - I have raved about these polishes for years as some of the fastest drying and longest wearing ones I own.
9. Mila Moursi pH Balancing Toner - This was a new discovery for me last year, but I quickly fell in love with this refreshing toner that helps to balance my skin keeping it hydrated yet less oily.
10. Colbert MD Intensify Facial Discs - These are some of the strongest (yet effective) exfoliating discs I've ever used. Prepare yourself for the smoothest skin ever.
Hope this was helpful in making some decisions as to what to get during this fun shopping event! I also did a few prior posts about my Space NK favorites so you can find those here and here if you want additional recommendations.
Happy Shopping! What are you planning on getting?!